To achieve successful skin treatment outcomes, you need to rely on the skilful application and synergistic sequence of treatment protocols. While many businesses have several devices and quality skincare products that allow them to achieve good results, they often fail to maximise their treatment results with superior outcomes.
Over the past decade we have seen a significant increase in new, more sophisticated, device technologies. Meanwhile, on-going scientific studies in cosmetic ingredients are discovering mechanisms of cell-to-cell communication and how the activity of certain molecules have now proven capacity to restore skin health and transform the appearance of the skin. They achieve this through novel delivery systems and formulations that strengthen the skin’s immune function, retore the skin’s microbiome and minimise inflammation. Introducing the new era of convergence protocols – the evidence-based approach can help you take your treatment outcomes to the next level.
In this lecture you will learn:
- Key principles in achieving an accurate skin evaluation and diagnosis to identify priority needs
- Establishing and planning your treatment objectives
- Why and when strengthening the skin’s immune response pre-treatments is important
- Determining the accurate sequence of technologies for various skin conditions
- The importance of homecare
- Bringing it all together for superior outcomes